In the Women’s upcoming tour of Australia has changed slightly as all their matches will be played in Queensland.
The seven-match CommBank series consisting of three one-day matches, one test match and three T20Is was originally scheduled to start on September 19 in Sydney, before moving to Melbourne and Perth and then returning to New South Wales.
The entire series has been moved to Queensland due to Covid-19 restrictions in New South Wales and Victoria. All of the matches now take place in Queensland’s Mackay and the Gold Coast.
The India women’s team, led by Mithali Raj (Test and one-day matches) and Harmanpreet Kaur (Twenty20 Internationals), will reach Brisbane and attend a 14-day quarantine from 30 August to 13 September.
Following the completion of the quarantine, India will play a four-day training match from 14 to 17 September and then a warm-up match against Aus XI on 18 September.
The first one-dayer takes place on 21 September in Mackay, which also hosts the other two 50-over matches on 24 and 26 September. The one-off test will be played between 30 September and 03 October in Metricon, which is further hosting. the T20I leg of three matches from 07 October.
Indian women’s revised tour schedule:
- August 29: Travel to Brisbane via Dubai
- 30 August-13 September: Hard quarantine in Brisbane
- September 14-17: Rest / Practice in Brisbane
- September 18: Warm-up match in Brisbane
- September 19: Travel to Mackay
- September 20: Practicing in Mackay
- September 21: 1st ODI in Mackay
- September 22-23: Rest / exercise
- September 24: 2nd one-day match in Mackay (day / night)
- September 26: 3rd one-day match in Mackay
- September 27: Travel to the Gold Coast
- September 28-29: Rest / exercise
- 30 September-3 October: Pink Ball Test in Metricon
- October 4-6: Rest / Practice in Gold Coast
- October 7: 1st T20I in Metricon
- October 8: Rest / exercise
- October 9: 2nd T20I in Metricon
- October 10: 3rd T20I in Metricon
- October 11: Team leaves Australia from Metricon