The two sides meet for the first time since the Copa America final less than two months ago, with Argentina winning 1-0 on Brazilian soil
The top two teams in the qualifying match for the CONMEBOL meet will take place on Sunday night in Sao Paulo, while Brazil will host Argentina.
La Canarinha are currently at the top of the standings with seven wins out of seven, the latest of which came away to Chile on Thursday, where Tite’s men achieved a 1-0 success.
Lionel Scaloni’s team were meanwhile 3-1 winners in Venezuela to stay six points behind their eternal rivals, but another win this weekend for the Albiceleste would have them narrowing the gap to the leaders.
Here’s how you can look to Brazil against Argentina during the 2022 World Cup qualifiers from India.
- What time is Brazil vs Argentina?
- How to watch TV and live stream in India
- Brazil vs Argentina: team news and statistics
|Games||Brazil vs Argentina|
|Date||Monday, September 6|
In India, the qualifications of the CONMEBOL FIFA World Cup 2022 are not broadcast on TV and are not streamed online in the absence of an official broadcaster. Fans in India, however, can check out the social media pages of the teams, the Confederation, FIFA and those of Purpose.
Brazil remains without nine players in the Premier League who have not traveled due to coronavirus restrictions, including Alisson Becker, Gabriel Jesus, Fred and Thiago Silva.
Argentina can meanwhile appeal to the services of Lionel Messi, who has played the entire match in Venezuela, despite having only played 24 minutes for the new club Paris Saint-Germain so far.
- Brazil come into the game in an exceptional way with their seven qualifying victories, scoring 17 goals and conceding just twice.
- In the qualification of CONMEBOL, Brazil have indeed kept six consecutive clean sheets and conceded in only three of their last 17 matches in the competition, making them an extremely formidable opponent, even for the best teams on the continent.
- Argentina have an unbeaten run of 21 matches, but have conceded at least one goal in 12 of those matches.