Pakistanmen’s team goes on tour Bangladesh directly after the completion of the T20 World Cup in 2021 in November. The ‘Men in Green’ play three T20 Internationals (T20Is) and two Tests against the Tigers.
The Test series will be part of the ongoing cycle of the World Test Championship 2021-23.
The tour starts from November 19 with the T20I series at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka. After the T20I leg, both sides go to Chattogram to play the red ball fighter from November 26th. to Dhaka for the second and final Test.
‘The tour of the national team is part of the Future Tours program and starts with the T20I series, which will be performed on November 19 at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Dhaka. The second and third T20Is will be played on November 20 and 22, “ said the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in a statement.
“The date of the departure of the national team will be announced in due course,” the statement added.
Pakistan is currently second in the ICC World Test Championship (WTC) standings with one win in two matches. On the other hand, Bangladesh has not yet started their campaign in whites.
Here is the full breakdown of the Pakistan to Bangladesh 2021 tour:
- First T20I: November 19, at Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Dhaka
- Second T20I: November 20, at Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Dhaka
- Third T20I: November 22, at Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Dhaka
- First test: November 26-30, at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram
- Second test: December 4-8, at Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Dhaka